A blog hop (also referred to as a "linky party" or "link up") is a post that contains an area for you to add your own post, so that a collection of posts on the same theme can be gathered in one place for interested readers. You simply add your post (write the title of your post in the area called "name") and then go through the directions for choosing a picture. When your post is added, others can find it and read your inspiring story! Then you can "hop" around to visit the other great posts included in the link up.
- Play Learn Love
- Pennies of Time
- House of Burke
- Kz and Me
- Moments A Day
One Rule of Participation!
Link up a post that shares a moment (or more) with your child that is touching, insightful, funny, or one that you simply want to remember. No giveaways or sponsored posts, please. Each person can add up to 3 relevant posts.
Extras (please choose at least one to support this blog hop!)
1. Follow the hosts (listed above) on FB, Pinterest, Twitter etc
2. Add the button to your sidebar, in the post you linked up, or on your link-up collection if you keep these on a page. This allows others to find the Magic Moments linkup and be inspired by all the wonderful posts shared here.
3. Click on/pin/comment on a few other entries so everyone feels the love
4. Use the tag #sharingmagic in social media to share more magic moments (posts or simply statements)
1. Because you love being a mom and appreciating the magic moments you share with your children! And because you love learning from other mothers' magic moments, as well.
2. Because each host will choose a post to feature each month (it may be yours!) on their blog, which will also be shared through social media. This is a nice way to reach out to even more people. After all, the reason we blog is to share, right?
3. Because all favorite posts will be pinned to the collaborative board - another great way to share your stories.
4. Because each host will share favorite posts on FB/Twitter/Pinterest for their own blogs; using the tag #sharingmagic so you can see if yours has been shared. We love to read your magic moments and we hope to spread some inspiration to even more mothers around the blogosphere by sharing your wonderful posts.